7.13.2011

Miette

How cute is this video?!  Seriously a dream come true right here.  Just last week I purchased the Miette cookbook and have tried out a couple recipes so far.  I have come across some errors but Chronicle did publish list of errata on their website.  The cookbook is seriously cute, from the 6 inch cakes to floral endpapers and the whole book having scalloped edges!

Gary and I are finally taking a trip back up to San Francisco to visit some friends and have lots of eating excursions (and also celebrate my birthday, I guess).  The last time I went Miette was on my list we didn't have time to make it out to the Ferry Building.   This time both locations are on my to-do list! 

Have you gone to Miette? What are your favorite things to get?  I browsed their Yelp photos and love that you can order panna cotta in a little glass jar.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you made me dream. It would be such a wonderful life to run a pastry shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this truely so adorable! have seen it a while ago too! xoxo

    Check out my little jewelry Giveaway, still 1 day to enter...

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/07/win-vintage-original-jewellery-by-vanya.html

    xoxo Cam

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. I love this video so much. part of me wants to run a little pastry shop or bakery so much...

    ReplyDelete